Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier, HAP242-NUC
- HEPA type filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns from the air passing through it
- 3 speed settings provide options for different conditions, and optional ionizer assists in particle removal
- Slim dual positioning design can be placed vertically or horizontally to best fit your space
- Recommended for rooms up to 109 sq ft (10ft x 11ft), Smoke CADR 70
- Use any Holmes AER1 Series Filters or Holmes HAPF30D-U2 HEPA TYPE or Holmes HAPF300D-U2 TRUE HEPA Filter & a Holmes Arm and Hammer Carbon Filter AOR31
This air purifier has a dual-position slim design that is perfect for table or desktop use. It can be placed vertically or horizontally to best suit your space. Plus, its highly efficient HEPA-type filter and fortified Arm and Hammer Baking Soda carbon filter help absorb and eliminate common household odors. Features three speed settings and optional ionizer.
Any AER1 Series Filter or Holmes HAPF30D-U2 HEPA Type Filter or Holmes HAPF300D-U2 TRUE HEPA Filter and a Holmes Arm and Hammer Carbon Filter
Suited for a 10-by-11-foot room, this air purifier from Holmes improves the quality and freshness of the atmosphere in your home. The purifier stands upright or lies flat, is quiet in operation, and features three power settings. An optional ionizing function improves performance. The unit uses a HEPA filter to trap 99% of typical airborne particles, while an activated carbon filter removes odors from the air. Both filters are accessed through a pop-off cover, and sliding switches control the settings. The unit’s durable plastic housing features Microban protection, which guards the product against microbial growth, such as mold, mildew, and bacteria.
Choose from 3 cleaning speeds to keep the air fresh and pure inside your home. Select a lower speed while your at home for continued purification with less ambient noise. Select a higher speed while away from home for maximum purification.
Negative Ions bind with airborne smoke, dust, and pollen to form larger particles that are more easily captured by the filters. When turned on, the Ionizer will make a soft, but audible, crackling sound. This is normal and indicates the Ionizer is working.
- Allergen Remover: True HEPA filtration removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens. Ideal for allergy sufferers. Captures allergens and pollutants such as mold, dust and pet dander that may cause coughing and sneezing.
- Smoke Grabber: Triple layer protection specially formulated with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Carbon and Zeolite to remove smoke odor. HEPA-Type filtration effectively removes up to 99% of smoke and pollutants. Helps reduce pollutants associated with second-hand smoke.
- Odor Eliminator: 10x the odor control with Carbon, Zeolite and Arm & Hammer baking soda. For household odors such as pet odors and cooking smells.
- Total Air with Dust Elimination: For an overall fresher, cleaner home. HEPA-Type Technology removes up to 99% of airborne pollutants. Traps and locks 30% more dust and particles from your home than a standard filter.
- Performance Plus: True HEPA with Industry leading 99.97% filtration. Captures allergens and pollutants such as mold, dust, dust mites, debris, pet dander and smoke.